Types of Information We Collect
When you use our internal iOS Scapegoat apps, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, or employee ID number in order to verify your identity and ensure that you are authorized to use our apps.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our apps, including the features you use, the amount of time you spend using the app, and any errors you encounter.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using to access our apps, including the device type, operating system version, and device identifier.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect through our internal iOS Scapegoat apps to:
- Provide you with access to our apps and enable you to use their features.
- Monitor and improve our apps, including identifying and fixing bugs and other issues.
- Analyze usage patterns and trends to improve our apps and identify opportunities for new features and functionality.
- Verify your identity and ensure that you are authorized to use our apps.
- Protect the security and integrity of our apps and prevent unauthorized access or misuse.
How We Protect Your Information
At Rodney Lee Brands, we take the security of your information seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, including:
- Encrypted Connections: We use SSL encryption to secure the communication between our apps and our servers.
- Access Controls: We use access controls to ensure that only authorized users are able to access our apps.
- Data Storage: We store your information in secure databases and data centers.
- Employee Training: We train our employees on data security best practices and require them to follow strict guidelines to protect your information.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your information with third parties except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us manage our apps, but only to the extent necessary to perform those services.
You may choose not to provide personal information when using our apps, but this may prevent you from accessing certain features or services. You may also choose to disable cookies or other tracking technologies, but this may affect the functionality of our apps.